15 Random Facts about Me
1. I’m a mom of two of the sweetest little guys.
2. Wife to a brilliant, driven ENTJ, Kenyan.
3. I’d rather be on a mountain than at the beach.
4. I’m a Jesus follower, forever in awe of the mysteries of faith.
5. I’m a recovering Pharisee who’s been given grace-healed* eyes.
6. I relish time alone with a book, time to think and ponder ideas.
7. Yep. I’m an introvert, a total INFP.
8. I homeschool in an effort to keep our lives simple (and so we can vacation anytime we want).
9. We pastor the best youth group in the whole world.
10. I’m frugal, practically obsessed with personal finance.
11. I’m a worrier and have the brow wrinkle to prove it.
12. I hate the fact that I worry.
13. I want to hike Machu Picchu.
14. I really want to write a best-seller.
15. My husband and I dream of opening an orphanage in Kenya.
*Words of Philip Yancey, one of my favorite authors.